Natural Flavouring in Purition
At Purition we do not use any artificial/chemical flavours.
The natural flavours we use are all made only using plant derived, natural flavouring substances. As an example, Orange Oil (which is a molecule commonly used in Natural flavourings) is extracted from the rind of the sweet orange. This is done by a method called cold pressing, which uses pressure to squeeze the oils from the rind.
All natural flavouring substances we use have been through an evaluation process and been authorised as safe by the European Food Standards.
We understand some customers still want to avoid natural flavouring. All of these flavours are 100% free of natural flavouring:
- Chocolate (cocoa) (Original & Vegan)
- Macadamia & Vanilla (Original Only)
- Curcumin & Black Pepper (Original & Vegan)
- Beetroot (Original & Vegan)
- Beetroot & Chocolate (Original & Vegan)
- Coffee & Walnut (Original & Vegan)
- Unflavoured (Original Only)
- Vegan Hemp
- Pecan & Cinnamon (Original & Vegan)
These above flavours only contain food ingredients to gently flavour Purition, such as freeze dried beetroot.