Skip to content
- 50g Purition Mac & Vanilla
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- Vanilla extract, ½-1 tsp
- Bicarbonate of soda, ½ tsp
- Whisk the Purition, flour, eggs, yoghurt, vanilla extract & bicarb soda together in a large bowl.
- Allow the mix to sit for 15 minutes.
- Melt a little butter or coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add blobs of pancake mix around 10-12cm across.
- When the surface of the pancake starts to bubble, flip and cook through.
- Serve with simple berries, a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
- Top with a dollop of cream or yoghurt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.