Mixed berry yoghurt bark
MIXED BERRY YOGHURT BARK
- Takes 5-10 minutes
- Purition Mixed Berry
- Takes 5-10
This easy-to-make, high protein, yoghurt bark serves as a fun and refreshing snack or dessert option.
With just a couple of simple steps, you can create this delicious and refreshing summery delight!
- 80g Purition Mixed Berry
- 250g Greek style yoghurt
- Fresh berries for topping
- Stir the Purition into the greek yoghurt.
- Spread the mix on a plate or tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Add your chosen toppings - we went for some sliced strawberries and blueberries.
- Freeze for a few hours or until set. Cut into pieces and let it sit in room temperature for a few minutes before serving.
- You can store the other pieces in a container in the freezer so they are ready for you to enjoy!
HOW TO MAKE VIDEO
TIPS & SWAPS
- Toppings? We topped it up with sliced strawberries and blueberries but you can go for other fruits, melted dark chocolate or nut butter if your diet allows.
- No Purition Mixed Berry? Try it with Purition Strawberry or Coconut.