Our go to recipe for Vegan Protein Pancakes – a perfect plant-based start to the weekend. This recipe may vary a bit depending on the size, and ripeness of your bananas! But the ingredients list is short and sweet so you can get breakfast on the table fast!
There are no added sugars, artificial sweeteners, flavorings or fillers in our recipes. We simply combine real food ingredients – and by that we mean seeds and nuts. The protein, natural fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals found in Purition come from real food.
Purition (any flavor)
1 large or 2 small
very ripe Bananas
A brunch favorite. You may need to add a little nut milk to loosen the mix…
- Blitz the oats in the bullet to make a smooth-ish oat flour.
- Add Purition and the oat flour to a bowl.
- Add enough mashed banana to bring the mixture together – if too dry, add a splash of nut milk to loosen the mix.
- Melt a little coconut/ oil to a pan over a medium heat.
- Add blobs of mixture to form pancakes.
- Allow pancake to cook on a low-medium heat, flip and cook the other side.
- Serving suggestion:
- Top with a dollop of coconut yogurt, a handful of walnuts, figs and maple syrup.