Summer porridge anyone? This refreshing recipe would be perfect for those of you having to prepare your Purition the night before – No blender required! It’s super easy and tasty too!
There are no added sugars, artificial sweeteners, flavorings or fillers in our recipes. We simply combine real food ingredients – and by that we mean seeds and nuts. The protein, natural fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals found in Purition come from real food.
|Fresh or Frozen|
Raspberries (1/2 cup)
|Milk/ Nut Milk|
A simple and delicious no cook porridge for your healthy breakfast on the go.
- Mix Purition, Oats and Milk together.
- Stir half of the raspberries through the mixture and pour into your serving jar.
- Crush the remaining half of the berries to use as a ‘jam’ topping.
- Cover the oat and berry mixture and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Top with the jam when ready to serve add some roughly chopped nuts for extra crunch!
- Serving suggestion: A spoon of coconut or greek yogurt and some roughly chopped nuts for even more added crunch.