Getting started with Purition
Healthy eating can be hard work and more expensive, but it doesn’t have to be that way with Purition. Good nutrition is key to losing weight, boosting your energy levels and improving your long-term health.
Our whole food, whole body shakes can help you to improve your nutrition, without much effort. They’re quick, nutritious, versatile and a simple way to get closer to your goals. Start with swapping your first meal of the day for Purition.
Whole body nutrition made from whole food ingredients
Eating whole foods is key to an evidence-based healthy diet. We use only the highest quality ingredients that we'd give to our friends and family, that are naturally rich in...
Vitamins & minerals
So how do I use Purition?
Purition is quick and easy to make! Here are 3 ways to try it…
- Make a shake: Blend 40-50g Purition with 200–250ml milk to make a shake.
- Add to yoghurt: Stir 40-50g Purition into a 100-125g serving plain yoghurt.
- Make instant porridge: Add a dash of hot water or milk to 40-50g Purition & stir well.
How often should I eat Purition?
It really depends on your goals, but you’ll benefit most if you use it daily or at least 4-5 times a week. It makes a great weekday breakfast or lunch.
Can Purition help me lose weight?
Thousands of happy customers have used Purition to lose weight and keep it off, but it’s not a miracle weight-loss powder. It’s simply a healthy recipe of whole foods that makes improving your diet much easier. Just try this for 5 or 6 days of the week, so you’ll feel fuller & snack less to lose weight naturally – without feeling like you’re changing much at all!
- Purition for breakfast and/or lunch.
- A healthy home-cooked evening meal.
- Reduce refined sugar/carbohydrate intake.
I have another goal in mind…
Purition makes it easy to improve overall nutrition, support healthy weight gain or weight loss or stay in shape and feel energised. Purition can be used…
- As a healthy meal option to support any lifestyle.
- In addition to your regular meals to promote healthy weight gain.
- Pre or post workout to help you refuel after exercise or build muscle.
- As a quick and convenient meal option to support a low-carb or keto diet.
- As a nourishing breakfast or additional small meal for new or expectant mums.
What to do now…
- Start by picking your favourite flavours in our single meal sachets.
- Swap your first meal of the day for Purition.
- Do this for a few weeks and see how you feel.
- Talk to one of the Purition team who are on hand to help you.
Try 14 flavours today!
New to Purition? Start with a Discovery Box to find your favourite flavours
We’re here to support you!
If you have any questions about getting started or would like some tailored advice, get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01743 444 397.