Summer berry smoothie bowl
SUMMER BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
- Takes 2 minutes
- Purition Mixed Berry or Strawberry
- Takes 3 minutes
- Purition Pistachio
Sunny summer months mean the best of British berries – plump strawberries, tangy blackberries, sweet blueberries and zingy raspberries.
So whether you're buying them from the shops or going out picking, you'll love this Mixed Berry smoothie bowl.
It's packed with all the usual Purition goodness (think protein, healthy fats and heaps of fibre) and – thanks to the berries – even more natural vitamins and antioxidants!
- 40g Mixed Berry
- 125g yoghurt
- 125ml your favourite milk
- Handful of berries
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, but save a few berries to use as a topping
- Blend for at least 30 seconds
- Pour into a bowl
- Top with chopped berries
TIPS & SWAPS
- No Purition Mixed Berry? Try it with Strawberry or Blackcurrant!
- What type of yoghurt should I use? Greek, natural or coconut all taste great.
- Liked it iced? Freeze your berries before adding them to the blender – it'll give your smoothie a thick, icy texture.